Yayy here’s a happy bowl of succulents!
1. The pain will go away someday and will no longer leave its ghost to haunt you at night. You’ll hear beautiful songs instead of the murmurs of the monsters in your mind.
2. Don’t give up just yet. The stars still shine and you can still connect them to write your name. The moon is still up there with all its beauty. The constellations will never leave and abandon the sky.
3. Find solitude in the list of songs in your pocket. Close your eyes. Take deep breaths. Breathe in hope, joy, and love in your lungs. Breathe out the sorrow, melancholy, regrets, and frustrations in your veins.
4. Don’t drown yourself in your tears. Don’t use up all your energy in trying to sob quietly under the thickness of your make believe strength. Don’t cry over people who are not worth it, dearest.
5. As long as the sun continues to rise on the east and set on the west, you can still hope for a better tomorrow. Continue to hope. Continue to live.”
“ The only way to overcome sadness is to consume it. ”